Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter+ Spring Break




Jaimie and Mom came for Jaimie's spring break. We had lots of fun. Momma and I mostly sewed and Jaimie made us a great apple pie! Actually I am the only one who enjoyed any of the apple pie. Ty doesn't eat pie and Mom and Jaimie thought that it was really sick. So we won't try that again. Grandma brought a refill for Tylers easter basket. He loved this little chick that chirped, he gives it hugs when it makes the chirpy noise. Kara, Kalvin and Kody came for a few days too. It was fun to have family visit.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I really like apple pie. And Cadbury mini eggs. And Reese's peanut butter eggs. I'm mildly fond of birds that chirp.

Emily said...

Oh my goodness Jessi, you probably don't remember me, but I remember you! You went on a mission (and came home) in our very first ward as a married couple (IRON SPRINGS!) How funny to run into your blog today!

I remember teaching your youngest sister in Primary too... goodness, she is all grown up now!

Jason Janice and Karissa Merrell said...

Hey Jessi! It is time to update your blog!! SO I tagged you! Check out my blog so you know what to do! I dare you to do it! I know you never will!!!