Saturday, March 22, 2008

Weekend Visits!

Grandpa Thomas and Aunt Traci and Biz all came to visit last weekend. We went to Gooding and had a tour of the plant. Ty showed us how it all works and his plant hat. He wasn't wearing the cheese boots so I can't show you the picture just yet. Aunt Traci brought Tyler a new red jacket. It matches Ty's Addidas jacket from his middle school days. Ty still wears his. Tyler seems to love his, he brings it to me so I can put it on him. I think it will be around for a while too.



3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Boy, I remember the good old Adidas jackets. They were the cool thing to have for sure. Does Tyson still have his duck taped shoes?

Tyler Miller said...

Tyson, I just found your blog through a variety of different people's. Hope things are going well for you. Check our our blog at millersincolorado.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Way to go Trames! That jacket brings back a lot of memories and looks as though it'll bring many more in days to come.